In all types of natural products you will be amazed to see one commonly used ingredient i.e. none other than Aloe Vera. It is one of the common garden plant in all parts of the world.
Numerous medicinal benefits and healing powers ,have made the use of aloe vera wide and extensive in the beauty industry.
The gel inside aloe vera is loaded with several minerals, nutrients and vitamins. These are all good for skin, hair which can be used for both internal and external health issues.
The list of minerals, nutrients, vitamins present in the aloe vera.
- Vitamins A, C and E, vitamin B12, folic acid and choline.
- Minerals – calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
- Aloe vera provides sugars, such as monosaccharides (glucose and fructose) and poly saccharides.
- Enzymes – Aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase
Aloe Vera for Beauty
Aloe vera will be suitable for all types of skin as it is having numerous medicine qualities. It also rich in Vitamin C, E and beta carotene which provide nourishing and anti-aging qualities. It can moisturise the skin without making it greasy, which makes it great for those with oily skin.
Aloe Vera for Dry Skin
Exfoliating skin with aloe vera helps to remove the outer dead layer reducing blemishes and repair dry damaged skin. The effective usage of aloe vera with other healthy natural ingredients makes your skin glowing and healthy.
- Use aloe vera gel with yogurt for skin brightening treatment. The lactic acid present in yogurt removes dead cells, flaky skin & acts as wonderful bleach and makes skin soft and shiny.
- The mix of aloe vera gel with cucumber juice will work as the best natural face cleanser. The cucumber extracts ,hydrates skin, cools down itchiness, improves dull skin and repairs the cracked skin.
- The mix of aloe vera with Oatmeal can be used as face scrubber. Oatmeal is effective in lightening up and wipes away the dead outer layer formed due to dryness.
Aloe vera for Acne
Aloe vera prevents bacteria from infecting acne wounds and accelerates the process of healing. Antifungal properties of aloe vera are useful in treating inflammation like boils and cysts on the skin which also contains antibacterial properties which is effective in treating acne and reducing the redness caused by it.
- Application of pure aloe vera gel to acne helps to protect your skin against the ill effects and from bacterial build up that causes acne.
- Aloe vera and lemon mask for acne – helps to treat your acne by killing, preventing and suppressing bacterial infections.
- Aloe vera honey mask for acne – Chances of healing the acne will double by using the aloe vera gel and honey The antiseptic properties of both aloe vera and honey helps to cure acne effectively.
- Aloe vera turmeric mask for acne – Mixing turmeric with aloe vera gel improves the chances of healing acne faster. Anti- oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric with aloe vera helps to cure acne faster.
- Drinking of aloe vera juice – Having aloe vera juice internally helps unclog pores, purifies blood, reduces inflammation and prevents infection.
So our best suggestion is to go with natural skin care products which are the output of natural sources like aloe vera, turmeric, cucumber, lemon etc.
Aloe Vera for Health
As the aloe vera is a popular medicinal plant used to cure number of health issues. “Aloe vera can improve the effectiveness of your diet and maximise your weight-loss potential”. Which is said by Britt Brandon, the author of “The Everything Guide to Aloe Vera for Health”.
- Drinking of aloe vera juice reduces the blood pressure and the sugar level of the blood, which can be the best replacement of diabetes tablets.
- Drinking of aloe vera juice helps in digestion and the enzymes present in aloe vera break down the proteins that we eat into amino acids and turn the enzymes into fuel for every cell in the body & helps to boost the immune system of the body.
So always use the Ayurvedic medicines which are made with the natural ingredients like aloe vera.
Aloe Vera for Hair Loss
Proteolytic enzymes of the aloe vera acts as a great conditioner and makes your hair smooth and shiny. It reduces dandruff and conditions your hair promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp.
Aloe vera revitalizes the hair with its own nutrients and prevents the breakage of hair. It has a protein and enzyme, similar to that of keratin
- Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil Scalp Massage– as both are rich source of antioxidants, fight against fungal infection improves scalp health and supports hair growth.
- Aloe vera with onion –the usage of aloe vera with onion removes clogged hair follicles & promotes the hair growth. Mix onion juice with aloe vera gel, apply on your scalp, leave for 15 to 20 minutes wash with the mild natural hair care shampoos which are made with naturally available herbs.
- Aloe Vera and Olive Oil Massage – Olive oil is a rich source of vitamins A and E which help to strengthen the hair reduces the hair fall due to dandruff. Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and mix well and massage your scalp, leave it for 30 minutes and wash with water.
- Aloe Vera and Egg Hair Mask – Applying the mixture of Aloe vera and egg white 2-3 times every week will promote the growth of hair and prevents the hair loss.
Aloe vera is one of the best natural ingredient which comes with treasure trove of benefits. Which can be used without any fear of added chemicals and which can be grown in your own garden or balcony. And always go with the natural skincare products which are made up of naturally available herbs to keep your body and skin healthy.